Quality Manager Summary
There is Quality Engineer job opening in the greater Memphis, Tennessee area. A leading manufacturer of medical equipment is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Quality Manager job opening in the greater Memphis, Tennessee. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are on the lookout for a strong leader to fill the Quality Manager job opening in the greater Memphis, Tennessee area. This Memphis, Tennessee company is looking for individuals who believe in accountability and ownership of responsibility to lead the charge of the quality department company-wide. Qualified candidates will be offered an excellent salary and benefits package commensurate with their experience. This job offers the opportunity to grow with a cutting-edge manufacturer in the Memphis, Tennessee area.
Memphis Quality Manager Overview:
The Memphis, Tennessee based Quality Manager will oversee all of the activities with regards to the quality department. This job requires the Quality Manager be able to apply policies outlined in the quality manual to all customers, both internal and external. In working across departmental lines, the Quality Manager must be able to effectively communicate in a timely and honest manner with all stakeholders within this Memphis, Tennessee facility. The Quality Manager will work to ensure regulatory compliance, maintaining the necessary relationships with the proper certifying agencies (FDA, ISO, etc.). In doing so, the Quality Manager will make sure the Memphis, Tennessee and its products meet only the highest standards.
Memphis Quality Manager Job Opening
- The Quality Manager will promote and organize strategic quality plans throughout the Memphis, Tennessee facility.
- The job of the Quality Manager is to implement and maintain quality standards across all departments.
- The Quality Manager will work with regulatory agencies to keep the facility up to date on new and changing regulations.
- Part of the Quality Manager’s job is to audit, assess, and report any possible quality issues to plant leadership.
Quality Manager (Memphis Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in a technical field from an accredited college or university.
- This job required five or more years of quality experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Candidates to this job must be familiar with ISO13485 standards as well as FDA regulations.
- This job requires excellent team-building skills, including top notch written and verbal communication.
- Applicants must be able to utilize devices and software required for tolerance measurement.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.