Financial Analyst Summary
There is a Financial Analyst job opening in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area. An industry leader in plastics manufacturing is looking for a qualified candidate to fill a Financial Analyst job opening in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking hardworking, knowledgeable candidates looking to take their career to the next level through the job opening of a Financial Analyst in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. This global plastics manufacturer is looking for a good teammate, someone capable of working with collaboratively with a diverse group of people in their Charlotte, North Carolina facility and around the world. Highly qualified candidates will be offered a generous compensation as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Charlotte Financial Analyst Overview:
The Financial Analyst, based in the Charlotte, North Carolina facility, will maintain the responsibility of working with the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager on all matters related to financial planning and financial analysis. This job includes, but is not limited to, strategic planning, cost analysis, analysis of acquisitions, and some special project assignments from time to time. In addition, the candidate for this job will work to create financial solutions that move this Charlotte, North Carolina company closer to its goals. The Financial Analyst must also be ready for any other duties that may be assigned, such as assisting with month end reporting or the preparation quarterly forecasts, for this Charlotte, North Carolina facility.
Charlotte Financial Analyst Job Opening
- The Charlotte, North Carolina Financial Analyst will work to assist in the financial component of strategic planning.
- It is the job of Financial Analyst to assist management with the preparation of reports including cost valuations, capital expenditures, analysis of acquisitions, and others.
- The Financial Analyst will also perform financial analysis on special project work as needed by this Charlotte, North Carolina manufacturer.
- This job also requires collaboration with plant management to create facility-wide reporting standards.
Financial Analyst (Charlotte Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business from an accredited college or university.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years of experience with finance in a manufacturing setting.
- This job requires a working knowledge of accounting, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Applicants must be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of software, specifically Excel.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.