There is currently a Controller job opening in the Nashville, Tennessee area. A freight handling and cargo shipping company is now in the process of seeking a capable individual to come in and fill the Controller job opening in the Nashville, Tennessee area. JMJ Phillip’s logistics recruiters are now seeking an individual with an exceptional knack for problem-solving and a strong analytical mind in order to come in fill the Controller job opening in the Nashville, Tennessee area.This company ships freight and cargo around the world. The ideal candidate will have a strong financial background, as well as exposure to the logistics industry. Excellent leadership skills are a must. This job offers a strong benefits program for the individual best fit to fill the position.
Nashville Controller Overview:
The Controller will be responsible for both finances and accounting in this Nashville, Tennessee logistics facility. The Nashville Controller will oversee and lead a team of financial analysts and billing specialists to ensure there are no financial issues in the Tennessee location. Additionally, the Controller will play a pivotal role in building up the Nashville, Tennessee location. This job will require the Nashville Controller to utilize their exceptional background in managing ledgers and making sure there are no accounting issues. The Controller will monitor ledgers and maintain costs and budgets. The Nashville Controller will be responsible for any additional duties as they may be assigned. This job may require some travel in and around the Nashville, Tennessee area.
Nashville Controller Job Opening
- The Nashville Controller will oversee the finances and accounting in the growing Tennessee location.
- They will be responsible for a team of analysts and specialists to ensure there are no issues in the financial department.
- This job will require the Controller to engage with the Nashville, Tennessee location and help with the continual growth.
- The Controller will manage the ledger.
- This job may require some travel in and around the Nashville, Tennessee area.
Controller (Nashville area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Financing or Accounting is required for this job.
- At least ten years of finance experience is a must.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in leading a team.
- Logistics experience is preferred for this job.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.