Senior Quality Manager Summary
Senior Quality Manager job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. A leading manufacturer of acoustic products and components is looking to fill a job opening for a Senior Quality Manager in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. This job will be important for the development of quality strategies and objectives. JMJ Phillip’s industry recruiters are seeking self-motivated candidates with strong leadership skills to fill this Senior Quality Manager job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. The company will provide a generous compensation package with inclusive benefits for the right candidate for the job.
Chicago Senior Quality Manager Overview:
The Senior Quality Manager, to be located in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, will be responsible for driving strategies and objectives related to product quality and delivery. The Chicago, Illinois based Senior Quality Manager will collaborate with engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain departments to develop quality standards and metrics to improve product quality and delivery. This job, based in the Chicago, Illinois area will also facilitate process improvements to increase yields, and eliminate inefficiencies. The Chicago, Illinois area Senior Quality Manager will define and determine quality standards and goals in alignment with company goals and objectives.
Chicago Senior Quality Manager Job Opening
- The Chicago, Illinois based Senior Quality Engineer will collaborate with other departments for quality execution of new products and processes.
- This job will ensure that all quality strategies and programs align with company budget targets.
- The Senior Quality Manager based in the Chicago, Illinois area will lead quality teams and manage progress toward quality goals and projects.
- This job will hire, train, and manage quality department staff and drive quality outside the department as well.
- The Senior Quality Manager will manage cross-functional teams to ensure that new and existing products meet and exceed customer needs and expectations.
Senior Quality Manager (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field is required for this job. Advanced business degrees are preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience leading quality efforts in a manufacturing environment is required, electronic component manufacturing is is preferred.
- Previous experience with electronic quality, design, or manufacturing is expected.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma techniques or other continuous improvement methodologies are required.
- This job requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.