Warehouse Analyst Summary
Warehouse Analyst job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A world-renowned automotive manufacturer is now searching for an excellent candidate to fill the Warehouse Analyst job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s automotive recruiters are seeking an experienced, driven Warehouse Analyst in the greater Detroit, Michigan area to fill this job opening. This Warehouse Analyst in Detroit, Michigan will be an integral part of the Information Technology team at a top automotive manufacturer with many opportunities for growth.
Detroit Warehouse Analyst Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan Warehouse Analyst will join the SAP team to improve supply chain and warehouse management practices. This Warehouse Analyst in the greater Detroit, Michigan area will be tasked with analyzing problems and developing solutions. This job will require the SAP Analyst to thoroughly document their actions, collaborate with team members, and be available on-call as needed. In order to succeed in this position, candidates must have strong attention to detail as well as the ability to create and manage their own schedule. The Warehouse Analyst will coordinate and provide support for a variety of assignments.
Detroit Warehouse Analyst Job Opening
- The Detroit, Michigan Warehouse Analyst will fix issues with supply chain execution and warehouse management.
- This job requires the Warehouse Analyst to incorporate mobile technology into supply chain execution processes.
- This Detroit, Michigan Warehouse Analyst will create solutions using a range of SAP functions.
- This Warehouse Analyst will play a role in end-user trainings.
- This Warehouse Analyst will be available on-call during weekends and holidays when necessary.
Warehouse Analyst (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or a related field, is required for this job.
- At least 5-7 years of SAP experience, preferably in full project lifestyles.
- SAP certification in logistics execution and warehouse management is preferred for this job.
- Previous experience with warehouse management solutions is needed.
- The job requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.