SAP Analyst Summary
There is now an SAP Analyst job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A leading automotive supplier is currently searching for someone capable to fill the SAP Analyst job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are currently seeking an individual with a strong, analytical mind, experience working in the automotive industry, and a knack for solving problems in a creative manner to come in and fill the SAP Analyst job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. This company manufactures a wide variety of parts and components used in the automotive industry. The person best fit for this job will have a strong SAP background and extensive experience in the automotive industry. This job offers a strong benefits package.
Detroit SAP Analyst Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan SAP Analyst will work as a part of a team to resolve issues with the SAP system. They will analyze problems in order to find the root cause, allowing them to eliminate the issues within this Detroit, Michigan office. This job will require the Detroit, Michigan SAP Analyst to collaborate with others and track the development process. The SAP Analyst will provide support for financial processes, as well as other accounting processes. This individual will build solutions in SAP that will streamline the workflow and encourage effective and efficient productivity. The SAP Analyst will generally be on call in order to address any issues that may occur. The Detroit, Michigan SAP Analyst will also provide FICO support whenever necessary. The SAP Analyst will be responsible for any additional duties that may be assigned. This job may require some travel in and around the Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit SAP Analyst Job Opening:
- The Detroit SAP Analyst will work in the Michigan office to address and resolve any SAP issues that may arise.
- The SAP Analyst will be on call to field and concerns and develop solutions within the SAP framework.
- This job will require the SAP Analyst to work with their Michigan based team to provide creative solutions to problems.
- The Detroit SAP Analyst will provide FICO support when necessary.
- This job may require some travel in and around the Detroit, Michigan area.
SAP Analyst (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- At least 3 years of SAP support experience is a must.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a manufacturing and distribution environment.
- SAP FICO configuration experience is highly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.