Senior Engineer Summary
There is a Senior Engineer job opening in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. A leading automotive manufacturer is seeking a dependable candidate to fill a Senior Engineer job opening in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. JMJ Phillip’s automotive recruiters are qualified and motivated individual to fill the Senior Engineer job opening in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. This role will be in charge of working in the product development group and focusing on new technological systems within the company. The company in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area is also offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits to the candidate displaying expertise in this industry. For a Senior Engineer who is looking to excel in his or her career, this is an exciting job opportunity.
Atlanta Senior Engineer Overview:
The greater Atlanta, Georgia Senior Engineer will be responsible for developing system level requirements, contributes to the development of new technologies, and enforce proper use of engineering and drawing standards. It is the job responsibility of the Senior Engineer to use previous experience in the field to perform engineering analysis, provide technical assistance for prototype support, and execute project work efforts. The position also requires the Atlanta, Georgia area Senior Engineer to use strong communication skills to collaborate with suppliers, customers, and department heads. Additionally, the Senior Engineer will support manufacturing and industrial engineering efforts. The ideal candidate for the job will have strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills to be successful in this job. Finally, the Atlanta, Georgia Senior Engineer job opening will analyze data, present designs to managers, and develop budgets.
Atlanta Senior Engineer Job Opening
- The Senior Engineer must be able to use previous skills to contribute to the development of new technologies and enforce proper uses of engineering standards.
- The Atlanta, Georgia area Senior Engineer will perform engineering analysis and provide technical assistance for prototype and production support.
- This job will consist of collaborating cross functionally with suppliers, customers, and various department heads.
- The Senior Engineer will use strong technical and problem-solving skills to provide support to the department.
- The Atlanta, Georgia Senior Engineer will present new ideas to managers, analyze data, and develop budgets to ensure efficiency in the department.
Senior Engineer (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required for this job.
- At least 5-10 years of automotive experience.
- Ideal candidates have vehicle component knowledge.
- Must have experience developing budgets and timescales.
- Solid leadership and analytical skills are required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.