Production Manager Summary
There is a Production Manager opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A growing metal manufacturer is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the Production Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a skilled and dependable manager to fill the Production Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. The company serves a wide variety of customers and produces innovative products that will improve and achieve customers objectives. This company in the Detroit, Michigan, area is also providing attractive benefits and a competitive salary. For a Production Manager who is looking to grow in their career, this is an excellent job opportunity.
Detroit Production Manager Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan Production Manager will work to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods within the organization. It is the job responsibility of the Production Manager to ensure smooth production lines and quality output, meet customer requirements, and estimate costs and budgets. The position also requires the Detroit, Michigan area Production Manager to resolve any production issues and collaborate with other departments and managers to formulate objectives. Additionally, the Production Manager will also be asked to use previous skills and experience to approve maintenance work, determine the amount of necessary resources needed, and evaluate performance of production personnel. He or she must be a strong leader with excellent communication skills, who is able to work well with others. Finally, the Detroit, Michigan Production Manager position must enforce health and safety procedures.
Detroit Production Manager Job Opening
- This job requires overseeing the manufacturing of goods and enforcing health and safety regulations.
- The Detroit, Michigan Production Manager will meet customer requirements and estimate costs as well as prepare budgets.
- This role entails resolving any production issues and concerns with other departments and managers.
- The Production Manager will be responsible for approving maintenance work and evaluating performance of production personnel.
- The job also requires candidates to have excellent communication, decision making, and organization skills.
Production Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- At least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Previous experience reporting on key production metric sis preferred for this job.
- Ideal candidates will be proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP software.
- Strong decision making and leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.