There is a President jobopening in the greater Grand Rapids, Michigan area. A leading industrial manufacturer is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the President job opening in the greater Grand Rapids Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking an experienced and talented leader to fill the President jobopening in the greater Grand Rapids, Michigan area. The company takes pride in their manufacturing techniques in order to deliver unique products to customers. The position in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area is also providing a great salary and attractive benefits. For a President who is ready to excel in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity.
Grand Rapids President Overview:
The greater Grand Rapids, Michigan area President will develop and drive business strategies, financial and operational plans, and aligning short/long term objectives. It is the job responsibility of the President to provide leaderships and coaching to employees, encourage teamwork and trust throughout the company, and ensure growth at all levels. The position also requires the greater Grand Rapids, Michigan area President to lead and develop a leadership team that focuses on operating the company effectively. Additionally, the President will also direct all sales and marketing efforts, maintaining a continuous improvement environment, and deliver an annual budget. He or she must have solid communication, presentation, and leadership skills in order to effectively perform the required job tasks. Finally, the Grand Rapids, Michigan Presidentposition must ensure successful product launches as well as, make sure employees are following health and safety practices.
Grand Rapids President Job Opening
- This job requires using previous skills to drive business strategies, financial operations, and achieving short/long term objectives.
- The Grand Rapids, Michigan President will coach and motive employees, encourage teamwork throughout the company as well as ensure growth and improvement.
- This role entails developing and maintain a high performing leadership team.
- The President will be responsible for directing all sales and marketing efforts, ensure successful product launches, and encourage a continuous improvement environment.
- This job requires having strong leadership, communication, and working well under pressure.
President (Grand Rapids Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field is required for this job. Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in a C-Suite role, preferably within the manufacturing industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the manufacturing industry is preferred for this job.
- Ability to work with directors on key operating issues.
- Solid leadership, critical thinking, and communication skills are necessary for this role.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.