Maintenance Manager Summary
There is a Maintenance Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A leading aerospace manufacturer is seeking a driven and experienced candidate to fill a Maintenance Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a hardworking leader to fill the Maintenance Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. The company in the greater Detroit, Michigan area specializes in manufacturing innovative products for their customers. They are also providing an excellent salary and benefits to the ideal candidate displaying expertise in this industry. For a Maintenance Manager who is looking excel in the manufacturing field, this is a great job opportunity.
Detroit Maintenance Manager Overview:
The greater Detroit, Michigan area Maintenance Manager is responsible for supervising maintenance personnel and work to repair equipment as well as mechanical and electrical systems. It is the job responsibility of the Maintenance Manager to implement maintenance programs, design procedures and methods, and maintain MRO inventory. This job also requires the greater Detroit, Michigan area Maintenance Manager to maintain relationships with service providers, monitor work being done, and organize resources in order for workloads to be accomplished on time. Additionally, the Maintenance Manager will also use previous experience to create engaging and production work environment for employees in the department and lead continuous improvement methods in order to meet financial targets. The Detroit, Michigan Maintenance Manager position will develop costs analysis methodologies in order to improve equipment. Finally, the ideal candidate will have strong communication, problem solving, and teamwork skills in order to fulfill the job responsibilities effectively.
Detroit Maintenance Manager Job Opening
- The Maintenance Manager will work to improve and repair equipment such as mechanical systems, facilities, and electrical systems.
- The Detroit, Michigan area Maintenance Manager will be in charge of implementing maintenance programs, developing cost analysis methods, and maintaining MRO inventory.
- This role will use previous experience to create and maintain relationships with service providers and make sure workloads are being accomplished on time.
- The Maintenance Manager job will lead continuous improvement methods in the department that will grow the company overall.
- The greater Detroit, Michigan area Maintenance Manager will use strong teamwork and leadership skills to effectively do the required tasks.
Maintenance Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering, or related field, is required for this job.
- At least 7 years of experience in a machining environment is required.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to coordinate engineering, manufacturing, and quality activities.
- Strong problem solving, planning, and critical thinking skills are expected.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.