Electrical Engineer Summary
There is an Electrical Engineer opening in the greater Augusta, Georgia area. A leading automotive manufacturer is seeking an experienced candidate to fill an Electrical Engineer job opening in the greater Augusta, Georgia area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a strong leader to fill the Electrical Engineer job opening in the greater Augusta, Georgia area. This job will be in charge of providing direction to electrical engineering team in order to produce design and systems specification. The company in the greater Augusta, Georgia area is also offering an attractive salary and benefits to the candidate displaying expertise in this industry. For an Electrical Engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity.
Augusta Electrical Engineer Overview:
The greater Augusta, Georgia Electrical Engineer will be responsible for ensuring designs meet customer and company specifications. It is the job responsibility of the Electrical Engineer to use previous experience and skills to asses project requirements and assist in defining electrical system components and requirements. The position also requires the Augusta, Georgia area Electrical Engineer to direct the electrical team to produce drawings and test documentation, while focusing on cost reductions. Additionally, the Electrical Engineer will use strong communication skills to collaborate cross functionally, as well as serve as the liaison between suppliers. The ideal candidate for the job will have strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills to be successful in this job. Finally, the Augusta, Georgia Electrical Engineer job opening will analyze and interpret data and provide technical assist to the department.
Augusta Electrical Engineer Job Opening
- The Electrical Engineer must be able to use previous skills and knowledge to ensure designs are meeting company and customers requirements.
- The Augusta, Georgia area Electrical Engineer will assist in defining electrical system components and asses project requirements to department personnel.
- This job will consist of directing the electrical team, review electrical designs, and focus on reducing testing costs.
- The Electrical Engineer will use strong technical and analytical skills to provide support to the department and collaborate cross functionally.
- The Augusta, Georgia Electrical Engineer will interpret data and provide technical assistance to the department.
Electrical Engineer (Augusta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required for this job.
- At least 7 years of relevant automotive work experience.
- Ideal candidates will have design verification software experience.
- Knowledge of automotive wiring and harnesses is preferred.
- Solid technical and analytical skills are required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.