Account Manager Summary
There is an Account Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A leading metal manufacturer is seeking talented candidate to fill an Account Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking an experienced leader to fill the Account Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. This job will be in charge of growing and improving business within current and new accounts. The company in the greater Detroit, Michigan area is offering a competitive salary and great benefits to the ideal candidate ready to excel in this job. This is an excellent job opportunity for an Account Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Detroit Account Manager Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan Account Manager will be responsible for negotiating pricing commitments with customers on a monthly and annual basis. It is the job responsibility of the Account Manager to use previous knowledge and skills in the manufacturing field to actively manage account bases, communicate market conditions, and facilitate sales and service activities across various customers. The position also requires the Detroit, Michigan area Account Manager to work closely with department heads to ensure sales strategies are being achieved. Additionally, the Account Manager will focus on introducing new products, nurture customer relationships, and maintain a continuing analysis of product reports. The ideal candidate for the job must have strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership abilities. Finally, the Detroit, Michigan area Account Manager position must grow existing accounts, develop new ones, and effectively support the sales department.
Detroit Account Manager Job Opening
- The Account Manager must use previous skills to negotiate pricing commitments and manage account bases.
- The Detroit, Michigan area Account Manager will facilitate sales services, work closely with managers, and ensure sales strategies are being achieved correctly.
- This job will consist introducing new products and maintain continuous analysis of product reports.
- The Account Manager will grow existing accounts and work to support the department.
- The Detroit, Michigan area Account Manager will have solid communication and leadership skills.
Account Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Supply Chain or a related field is required for this job.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience is required, preferably in the machining industry.
- Proven track record for developing new sales opportunities is necessary.
- Ideal candidates be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills are required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.