Director of IT Summary
There is a Director of IT job opening in the greater Jacksonville, Florida area. A growing medical device manufacturer is seeking a talented and driven candidate to fill a Director of IT job opening in the greater Jacksonville, Florida area. JMJ Phillip’s medical device recruiters are seeking an experienced and motivated leader to fill the Director of IT job opening in the greater Jacksonville, Florida area. The company in the greater Jacksonville, Florida area works to provide customers with safe and effective medical devices in a wide variety of medical fields. They are also providing an attractive salary and excellent benefits to the ideal candidate for this role. For a Director of IT who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity.
Jacksonville Director of IT Overview:
The greater Jacksonville, Florida area Director of IT is an important role for the sake of managing and participating in problem solving for networks. It is the job responsibility of the Director of IT to ensure resources are in place for troubled reports, mentoring staff through training and performance management, and designing network infrastructure components. The position also requires the greater Jacksonville, Florida area Director of IT to install and configure server systems, provide oversight for architecture, and analyze business operations. Additionally, the Director of IT will maintain proactive approach to managing network infrastructure, perform technical support, ensure IT services are effectively delivered. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, managerial, and problem-solving skills in order to fulfill the job responsibilities effectively. Finally, the Jacksonville, Director of IT Director position will use previous skills to research current trends, conduct testing on disaster recovery plans, and implement programs to reduce network downtime.
Jacksonville Director of IT Job Opening
- The Director of IT must participate in problem management services for voice and data networks.
- The Jacksonville, Florida area Director of IT will use strong communication skills to mentor staff within the department.
- This role will entail using previous experience to perform technical support, ensure IT services are delivered, and research current trends and emerging technologies.
- The Director of IT job will analyze business operations and conduct testing for disaster recovery plans.
- The greater Jacksonville, Florida area Director of IT will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills in order to reduce network downtime and maintain a proactive approach for monitoring telecommunications infrastructure.
Director of IT (Jacksonville Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this job. Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 10 years of diverse information technology experience
- At least 10 years of network engineering, infrastructure, and/or security experience is required.
- Previous experience dealing with a wide variety of vendors, service providers, & regulatory agencies.
- Ideal candidates will be CCNA, CCNP, and/or PMP certified.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and managerial skills are expected.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.