Sales Manager Summary
There is a Sales Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A leading chemical manufacturer is seeking talented candidate to fill a Sales Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a qualified and motivated individual to fill the Sales Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. This job will be in charge of growing and improving the customer base and achieving sales quotas within the given territory. The company in the greater Detroit, Michigan area is offering a competitive salary and great benefits to the ideal candidate ready to excel in this role. This is an excellent job opportunity for a Sales Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Detroit Sales Manager Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new markets and customers for a wide variety of products in the region in order to grow and maximize sales for the department. It is the job responsibility of the Sales Manager to increase sales and profits by conducting research and analyzing industry information. The position also requires the Detroit, Michigan area Sales Manager to visit with customers in order to build strong relationships, maintain current relationships, and address concerns that may arise. Additionally, the Sales Manager will direct and manager shipments through SAP systems and follow up on account receivables. The ideal candidate for the job must have strong analytical skills and communication abilities. Finally, the Detroit, Michigan area Sales Manager position must collaborate cross-functionally to improve business throughout the entire company.
Detroit Sales Manager Job Opening
- The Sales Manager must use previous skills in the industry to maximize sales for the department by developing new markets for various products.
- The Detroit, Michigan area Sales Manager will conduct research and analyze industry information to increase sales and profits.
- This job will consist of maintaining relationships and communicating with customers face to face.
- The Sales Manager will supervise and manage shipment logistics through SAP systems.
- The Detroit, Michigan area Sales Manager will constantly communicate with HQ in order to grow and improve the department and company.
Sales Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Chemical Engineering, is required for this job.
- At least 10 years of sales experience is required, preferably in chemical sales.
- Previous experience with SAP systems is necessary.
- Ideal candidates be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.