Sales and Marketing Associate Summary
There is a Sales and Marketing Associate job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A growing consulting firm is seeking a motivated and qualified candidate to fill a Sales and Marketing Associate job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s consulting recruiters are seeking a talented to fill the Sales and Marketing Associate job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. This job will be in charge of serving the front end of business development process and building relationships with corporations. The company in the greater Detroit, Michigan area is offering excellent benefits and compensation to the ideal candidate. For a Sales and Marketing Associate who is looking to grow in his or her career, this is a great job opportunity in the consulting field.
Detroit Sales and Marketing Associate Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan area Sales and Marketing Associate will collaborate with commercial directors and marketing department to conduct campaigns, manage conduct development, and drive sales. It is the job responsibility of Sales and Marketing Associate to schedule, confirm, and prepare background material for sales meetings. The position also requires the greater Detroit, Michigan area Sales and Marketing Associate to use previous experience to research business intelligence and identify senior executives within target companies. Additionally, the Sales and Marketing Associate will support sale cycles to help drive urgency. The ideal candidate for the job must have strong communication skills and attention to detail. Finally, the Detroit, Michigan area Sales and Marketing Associate position will participate in relationship building exercises and ensure predictable monthly revenue performance are meeting the expected goals.
Detroit Sales and Marketing Associate Job Opening
- The Sales and Marketing Associate must collaborate cross functionally to conduct campaigns, management conduct development, and improve sales performance within the company.
- The Detroit, Michigan area Sales and Marketing Associate will schedule, confirm, and prepare notes for sales meetings.
- This job will consist of conducting research on business intelligence by using previous skills and knowledge.
- The Sales and Marketing Associate will use strong communication and leaderships skills to constantly support sales cycles and motivate others.
- The Detroit, Michigan area Sales and Marketing Associate will participate in performance networking, relationship building exercise, and ensure monthly revenue performances are being met.
Sales and Marketing Associate (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- At least 1-3 years of experience working full time in a business setting. Preferably working in a business-to-business environment.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in direct/indirect sales, call center, business development.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Excellent communication skills are required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.