Plant Controller Summary
There is a Plant Controller job opening in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. A leading consumer goods manufacturer is seeking a dependable and experienced candidate to fill a Plant Controller job opening in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. JMJ Phillip’s industrial manufacturing recruiters are seeking a talented individual to fill the Plant Controller job opening in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. This job will be in charge of financial and operational reporting and analysis in order to improve efficiency in the company. They are also providing a competitive salary and benefits to the ideal candidate for this role. For a Plant Controller who is looking grow in his or her career, this is an exciting job opportunity in the field.
Pittsburgh Plant Controller Overview:
The greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area Plant Controller is responsible for ensuring the competition of journal entries, accruals, and other financial reporting. It is the job responsibility of the Plant Controller to prepare templates and monthly analyses for yearly budgets and inventory variance accounts. The position also requires the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area Plant Controller to compile KPI metrics, production labor, and backlogs. Furthermore, this job will support the launch of new programs using accurate forecasting of COGS impact. Additionally, the Plant Controller will also assist with execution of physical inventory and intern control activities at the plant. He or She will perform ad hoc projects and necessary data analysis. The ideal candidate will have strong communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills in order to fulfill the job responsibilities effectively. Finally, the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Plant Controller position will calculate annual standard over rates and review accuracy of labor standards.
Pittsburgh Plant Controller Job Opening
- The Plant Controller must use previous manufacturing experience to ensure competition of reports and journal entries.
- The Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area Plant Controller will conduct and prepare monthly analysis for yearly budgets and inventory variance accounts in the department.
- This role will entail using background skills and knowledge to support new programs by using proper cost estimation support and forecasting of COGS impact.
- The Plant Controller job will collaborate cross functionally and assist with physical inventory and internal control activities.
- The greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area Plant Director will strong analytical skills to calculate and review annual and labor standards.
Plant Controller (Pittsburgh Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related is required for this job. Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 6 years of accounting or finance experience in a manufacturing setting is required.
- SAP and lean manufacturing experience is required for this job.
- Ideal candidates will be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are expected are this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.