Sales Engineer Summary
There is a Sales Engineer job opening for a remote role located in any U.S. metropolitan area. An industrial goods manufacturer is seeking an experienced and dedicated candidate to fill the Sales Engineer job opening in any U.S. metropolitan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a qualified individual to fill the Sales Engineer job opening in any US metropolitan area. This job aims to create and expand the customer base and long-term business. The company is also providing the ideal candidate an attractive compensation and benefits package. For a Sales Engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is a great opportunity.
Remote Sales Engineer Overview:
The Sales Engineer will use previous skills and experience in the field to define and meet sales targets. He or She will develop marketing materials, advertising programs, and recommend plans in order to increase market share. It is the job responsibility of the Sales Engineer to prepare customer education, training, and product information meets as well as maintain working relationships with employees, customers, and other company personnel. The position also requires the remotely located Sales Engineer to provide accurate forecasting of key accounts, prepare proposals, price quotations, and expense reports. Additionally, the Sales Engineer will also be asked to attend trade shows, product training seminars, and stay up to date with competition and competitive issues. Finally, He or she must have excellent sales skills while being able to thrive in a remote office setting.
Remote Sales Engineer Job Opening
- This role must meet sales targets by using previous skills and knowledge within the field.
- The remotely located Sales Engineer will be in charge of increasing market share by developing marketing materials and advertising programs.
- This job entails preparing customer education and production information meets and He or She must maintain relationships with employees and customers.
- The Sales Engineer will prepare expense reports and prepare proposals in order to grow the department and company.
- The job also requires candidates to attend trade shows to stay up to date with competitors and trends.
Sales Engineer (Any U.S. metropolitan Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field is required for this job.
- At least 5 years of defense industry experience is required.
- Previous experience working with customer relationship software is preferred for this job.
- Ideal candidates will be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong planning, negotiation, and communication skills are required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.