Packaging Engineer Summary
There is a Packaging Engineer opening in the greater Newark, New Jersey area. A major industrial manufacturer is seeking an experienced and driven candidate to fill a Packaging Engineer job opening in the greater Newark, New Jersey area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a qualified individual to fill the Packaging Engineer job opening in the greater Newark, New Jersey area. The company specializes in delivering high quality and innovative products to customers. The company in the greater Newark, New Jersey area is also offering an excellent salary and attractive benefits to the candidate displaying expertise in this industry. For a Packaging Engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is a exciting job opportunity.
Newark Packaging Engineer Overview:
The greater Newark, New Jersey area Packaging Engineer will be responsible for process definition, standardization, and compliance for packaging operations within the company. It is the job responsibility of the Packaging Engineer to ensure process control and optimize quality and cost by developing improvements. The position also requires the Newark, New Jersey area Packaging Engineer to analyze engineering drawings and product samples, manage the standard work for all packaging processes, and monitor process and operators. Additionally, the Packaging Engineer will collaborate with various teams to update packaging for new products. The ideal candidate for the job will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills to be successful in this job. He or she must also will use lean manufacturing skills to improve current manufacturing methods as well as perform root cause analysis. Finally, the Newark, New Jersey area Packaging Engineer position will use previous experience and skills to increase efficiency in the company.
Newark Packaging Engineer Job Opening
- The Packaging Engineer must use previous experience to process definition, and compliance for packaging operations.
- The Newark, New Jersey area Process Engineer will drive improvements in the department by optimizing costs and quality.
- This job will consist of analyzing drawings and samples and managing the standard of work for all packaging processes.
- The Packaging Engineer will be collaborating with other departments on standardization and product updates.
- The Newark, New Jersey Process Engineer will perform a root cause analysis and increase efficiency in the company by using continuous improvement tools.
Packaging Engineer (Newark Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Packaging Engineering is required for this job.
- At least 5-10 years of Engineering, Operations Management or Quality experience.
- Ideal candidates will be Six Sigma Black Belt certified.
- Previous experience with lean methodology like Kaizen and 5S is preferred.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills are required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.