Human Resources Director Summary
There is a Human Resources Director job opening in the greater Tuscaloosa, Alabama area. A leading automotive manufacturer is seeking a qualified and driven candidate to fill a Human Resources Director job opening in the greater Tuscaloosa, Alabama area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking an experienced leader to fill the Human Resources Director job opening in the greater Tuscaloosa, Alabama area. This job will be in charge of all human resources and administration aspects of the company. The company in the greater Tuscaloosa, Alabama area is providing excellent compensation and attractive benefits for the ideal candidate ready to take the next step in their career. This is an exciting job opportunity for a Human Resources Director in the Tuscaloosa, Alabama area who is ready to excel in this field.
Tuscaloosa Human Resources Director Overview:
The Tuscaloosa, Alabama area Human Resources Director is an important employee to lead the company’s policies, procedures, and systems. The position also requires the Tuscaloosa, Alabama Human Resources Director to implement HR policies and procedures to comply with the corporate HR strategy. It is the job responsibility of the Human Resources Director to leverage their previous experiences to monitor, develop, and plan yearly budgets. Additionally, the Human Resources Director will also use leadership skills to coach recruiting staff to ensure a smooth recruitment process. He or She will also train and monitoring subordinates within the department. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, analytical skills, and work well under pressure. Finally, the Tuscaloosa, Alabama Human Resources Director position must be able to manage SAP and other systems in the company.
Tuscaloosa Human Resources Director Job Opening
- The Human Resources Director must be able to effectively communicate and coach recruiting staff to maintain a strong recruiting process.
- The Tuscaloosa, Alabama area Human Resources Director will implement and develop human resources policies and procedures.
- This job role will consist of overseeing subordinates and making sure all policies are being followed.
- The Human Resources Director will be able time manage and lead groups effectively.
- The Tuscaloosa, Alabama Human Resources Director will use SAP and other programs to maintain different areas of the company.
Human Resources Director (Tuscaloosa Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is required for this job.
- At least 10 years of experience as a HR professional is required.
- 5 years of plant human resources experience is preferred.
- Ideal candidates will be familiar with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills are required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.