ERP Analyst Summary
There is an ERP Analyst opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. A leading industrial supply company is seeking an experienced candidate to fill the ERP Analyst job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. JMJ Phillip’s industrial recruiters are seeking an experienced and dedicated leader to fill the ERP Analyst job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. This job will be essential in improving and maintaining the company’s distribution ERP System. This company in the Chicago, Illinois, area is also providing excellent benefits and a competitive salary for the ideal candidate. For an ERP Analyst who is ready to take the next step in their career, this is a great opportunity for growth and success.
Chicago ERP Analyst Overview:
The Chicago, Illinois area ERP Analyst will be responsible for day to day administration of all information systems within the company. It is the job duty of the ERP Analyst to use problem solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve any information system issues that may arise. The position also requires the Chicago, Illinois area ERP Analyst to provide technical assistance when developing systems and procedures. Additionally, the ERP Analyst will use strong communication skills when coordinating and supporting third party vendors. Finally, the Chicago, Illinois ERP Analyst position will work to develop business and system processes within the department.
Chicago ERP Analyst Job Opening
- This job is responsible for all information system administration within the company.
- The Chicago, Illinois area ERP Analyst will need to troubleshoot and resolve information system issues while using previous knowledge and problem-solving skills to do so.
- This role entails providing assistance to other departments when necessary.
- The ERP Analyst will be responsible for coordinating and supporting vendors.
- This job requires improving various aspects within the department.
ERP Analyst (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field is required.
- At least 4 years of experience in the implementation and administration of wholesale distribution ERP system is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to understand and support business processes involving distribution and purchasing.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.