Data Governance Specialist Summary
There is a Data Governance Specialist opening in the New Brunswick New Jersey area. A food manufacturer is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Data Governance Specialist opening in the greater New Brunswick, New Jersey area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking an organized and dependable leader to fill the Data Governance Specialist job opening in the New Brunswick, New Jersey area. This job will be in charge of managing all data systems and programs within the company. The company in the New Brunswick, New Jersey area is providing great benefits and a competitive salary. For a Data Governance Specialist who is looking to excel and grow in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity.
New Brunswick Data Governance Specialist Overview:
The New Brunswick, New Jersey Data Governance Specialist is a vital role for the sake of consistent and accurate data in the company. It is the job responsibility of the Data Governance Specialist to develop and implement a wide variety of data governance strategies. The position also requires the New Brunswick, New Jersey Data Governance Specialist to ensure data accuracy across all data migration. Additionally, the Data Governance Specialist will also perform quality audits and source-data error analysis. The ideal candidate must have strong analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills related to the job. Finally, the New Brunswick, New Jersey Data Governance Specialist position must be able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
New Brunswick Data Governance Specialist Job Opening
- The Data Governance Specialist must be able to effectively work and improve data within the company.
- The New Brunswick, New Jersey area Data Governance Specialist will use previous experience in the field to ensure accuracy across all data systems and programs.
- This role will consist of using a wide range of problem-solving methods to come up with solutions.
- The Data Governance Specialist will prioritize and manage a variety of projects.
- The New Brunswick, New Jersey Data Governance Specialist will use previous knowledge of data governance skills to complete various tasks.
Data Governance Specialist (New Brunswick Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related field is required for this job.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Previous experience with JD Edwards/Oracle EBS/SAP software is preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have extensive knowledge of data governance and business principles.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.