Senior Electrical Engineer Summary
There is a Senior Electrical Engineer opening in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. A leading medical manufacturer is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Senior Electrical Engineer job opening in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking an experienced and creative leader to fill the Senior Electrical Engineer job opening in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This job will be focused on designing and developing electrical systems for medical devices. The company in the Cincinnati Ohio area, is providing benefits and a competitive salary. For a Senior Electrical Engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is a great job opportunity.
Cincinnati Senior Electrical Engineer Overview:
The Cincinnati, Ohio Senior Electrical Engineer will develop and design PCBAs and other various new products. It is the job responsibility of the Senior Electrical Engineer to ensure all product development meets company requirements. The position also requires the Cincinnati, Ohio Senior Electric Engineer to implement and improve current and new product designs. Additionally, the Senior Electrical Engineer will also be asked to participate in regular audits, determine findings, then propose a solution. He or she must be a strong leader with excellent problem solving and project management skills. Finally, the Cincinnati, Ohio Senior Electrical Engineer position will review engineer orders while considering customer and cost requirements.
Cincinnati Senior Electrical Engineer Job Opening
- This job will work to design and develop new products in the industry.
- The Cincinnati, Ohio Senior Electrical Engineer will guarantee product developments meet the various company requirements.
- This role entails working to improve product designs.
- The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for using problem solving skills while taking part in audits.
- Review engineer change orders with the mindset of improving cost and quality.
Senior Electrical Engineer (Cincinnati, Ohio Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering is a requirement for this job.
- 10 years of experience in an electrical engineering is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.