Quality Manager Summary
There is a Quality Manager opening in the greater Spokane, Washington area. A leading packaging manufacturer is seeking a qualified and experienced candidate to fill a Quality Manager job opening in the greater Spokane, Washington area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a reliable and strong leader to fill the Quality Manager job opening in the greater Spokane, Washington area. This job will be in charge of all customer related issues and questions within the quality department of the company. The company in the greater Spokane, Washington area is providing great benefits and a competitive salary. For a Quality Manager who is looking to excel and grow in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity in the manufacturing field.
Spokane Quality Manager Overview:
The Spokane, Washington Quality Manager is a vital role for the sake of all quality related tasks and issues that may arise in the department. It is the job responsibility of the Quality Manager to lead a team of direct and indirect reports, while applying previous background skills to achieve successful quality control in the company. The position also requires the Spokane, Washington Quality Manager to have a large amount of experience in the related field, while great tenure. Additionally, the Quality Manager will also administer various systems/programs related to many different documents and departments within the company. The ideal candidate must have strong leadership, analytical, communication, and physical skills related to the job. Finally, the Spokane, Washington Quality Manager position must be able to work as a team and independently, as well as occasional travel.
Spokane Quality Manager Job Opening
- The Quality Manager must be able to effectively communicate with customer quality complaints and questions.
- The Spokane, Washington area Quality Manager will use previous experience in the field to ensure all quality standards are met.
- This role will consist of working with others and using a great amount of physicality to do so (walking, bending, standing).
- The Quality Manager will be able to prioritize a wide variety of tasks.
- The Spokane, Washington Quality Manager will use previous knowledge of FDA requirements to complete various tasks.
Quality Manager (Spokane Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred for this job.
- At least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Previous experience with ISO 9001 and FDA requirements is preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have prior supervisory experience and be able to travel if necessary.
- Strong communication, customer service, and leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.