Production Manager Summary
There is a Production Manager opening in the greater Charlottesville, Virginia area. A growing printing manufacturer is seeking a qualified and experienced candidate to fill the Production Manager job opening in the greater Charlottesville, Virginia area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking an organized and dependable leader to fill the Production Manager job opening in the greater Charlottesville, Virginia area. The company specializes in driving their business through a wide variety of sales channels. This company in the Charlottesville Virginia, area is also providing attractive benefits and a competitive salary. For a Production Manager who is looking to grow in their career, this is an excellent job opportunity.
Charlottesville Production Manager Overview:
The Charlottesville, Virginia Production Manager will work to maintain and analyze production schedules to increase efficiency within the company. It is the job responsibility of the Production Manager to assign various job tasks to employees in order to achieve successful costs and quality. The position also requires the Charlottesville, Virginia area Production Manager to implement new and exciting plans that will motivate those to accomplish goals. Additionally, the Production Manager will also be asked to understand and enact transfers, discharges, and other company measures. He or she must be a strong leader with excellent communication skills, who is able to work well with others and stay organized in the work setting. Finally, the Charlottesville, Virginia Production Manager position must be able comfortable with implementing disciplinary actions when needed.
Charlottesville Production Manager Job Opening
- This job requires operating and maintaining manufacturing practices/equipment.
- The Charlottesville, Virginia Production Manager will work to make sure all tasks in the company are being completed on time.
- This role entails motivating and holding others accountable.
- The Production Manager will be responsible for initiating various actions such as transfers and promotions.
- The job also requires candidates to have excellent communication and analytical skills.
Production Manager (Charlottesville Area) Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED is required. Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Previous experience with Web Printing is preferred for this job.
- Ideal candidates will have OSHA and DOT regulation knowledge.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.