Logistics Coordinator Summary
There is a Logistics Coordinator opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A leading industrial manufacturer is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Logistics Coordinator job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a strong and motivated leader to fill Logistics Coordinator job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. This job will be supervising and providing support to other departments to ensure smooth distribution and shipping. This company is providing benefits and a competitive salary. For a Logistics Coordinator who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity.
Detroit Logistics Coordinator Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan Logistics Coordinator will work receive and fulfill incoming orders by coordinating the accurate product distribution channels. This Detroit, Michigan based job will provide a high standard of customer service for the company. The Logistics Coordinator, in the Detroit, Michigan area will contribute support and previous knowledge to administration. The position requires the individual to have a strong work ethic as well as being able to work within a sensitive time frame. He or she must be a team player who is able to work well with others and on their own. The ideal candidate will have the relevant skills in order to maintain inventory accuracy.
Detroit Logistics Coordinator Job Opening
- This job will monitor customer accounts and various incoming orders.
- The Detroit, Michigan Area Logistics Coordinator must be able to serve as a reliable leader in the company.
- The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for completing various tasks in a given time frame.
- This job will utilize ERP software.
- The Logistics Coordinator can sustain accuracy throughout the inventory.
Logistics Coordinator (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, or a related field, is a requirement for this job.
- Minimum of 3 years of logistics or inventory experience
- Strong computer skills are preferred for this job.
- Proficient math, computer, and communication skills are needed for this job.
- This job requires candidates to have an enthusiastic attitude.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.