Sales Engineer Summary
Sales Engineer job opening in Spokane, Washington. A manufacturer of mechanical components is seeking applicants for a Sales Engineer job opening in the greater Spokane, Washington area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking knowledgeable, charismatic engineering professionals in the greater Spokane, Washington area for this exciting job opportunity. This job offers a competitive compensation package as well as great benefits.
Spokane Sales Engineer Overview:
The Spokane, Washington Sales Engineer will work to educate current and potential customers about the technical features of products as well as developing products to meet customer needs. He or She will meet with customers to discuss the requirements and features of products. The Spokane, Washington Sales Engineer will maintain a wide understanding of the industry and competitor products to ensure the company brand has a competitive advantage. In addition to this, He or She should have a proven commitment to continuous improvement efforts.
Spokane Sales Engineer Job Opening:
- The Spokane, Washington Sales Engineer will develop new products to meet client needs and anticipate market trends.
- Communicate with customer engineering staff to develop proper solutions.
- The Spokane, Washington Sales Engineer will maintain a high level of awareness of competitor products to ensure that the company maintains a competitive advantage.
- Develop prototype parts and potential new products, consistently seek to improve the product lines.
- Work with customers to select proper materials for products depending on their application.
- The Spokane, Washington Sales Engineer will develop and deliver sales presentations for technical products, providing information relevant to both technical users and laymen.
Sales Engineer (Spokane Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited institution is required for this job.
- A minimum of four years of related experience.
- Experience developing custom products based on customer designs specifications.
- Able to explain technical concepts and details to non-technical personnel.
- Great problem-solving skills, able to develop custom solutions for unique problems.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to develop convincing and persuasive sales presentations.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.