Head of Technology Summary
Head of Technology job opening in the Greater Chicago, Illinois Area. A leading physics laboratory is looking to fill a Head of Technology job opening in the Greater Chicago, Illinois Area. JMJ Phillip’s technology recruiters are seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills to fill this Head of Technology job opening in Chicago, Illinois. This job will be important for fostering community relationships to advance technological innovation within the Chicago, Illinois region. The company will provide a generous compensation package with inclusive benefits for the right candidate for the job.
Chicago Head of Technology Overview:
The Head of Technology, to be located in the Greater Chicago, Illinois Area, will primarily be responsible for developing opportunities for partnerships with local businesses and professional organizations to foster technological and economic innovation within the region. This Chicago, Illinois based job will engage in technology scouting and business development. This role will also ensure that all partnerships comply with local, state, and federal regulations. The Head of Technology, based in Chicago, Illinois, will work with regional colleges and universities to drive entrepreneurship and innovation. Ultimately, the goal of this job is to develop strong community relationships to share resources, services, and opportunities to foster economic growth in the Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago Head of Technology Job Opening
- The Head of Technology, in Chicago, Illinois, will develop and execute business strategies for selected technologies.
- This job will develop partnerships to commercialize technological developments from the laboratory.
- A core focus of this job is to establish collaborative relationships with regional businesses, professional organizations, and universities.
- This job oversees the development of spin-off companies utilizing laboratory technological advances and works to form corporate partners.
- The Head of Technology will lead cross-functional teams to acquire industrial grants and submit proposals to third parties and federal programs to foster technological innovation and development.
Head of Technology (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physics, or other physical science field is required for this job.
- At least 10 years of related technology and business development experience is expected for this job.
- Experience (at least 5 years) in a leadership or supervisory role is also required.
- Prior experience with public-private partnerships is strongly preferred for this job.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.