Key Account Manager Summary
Key Account Manager job opening in the Greater Detroit, Michigan Area. A leading manufacturer of manufacturing and assembly systems in the automotive industry is looking to fill a Key Account Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan Area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking self-motivated team players to fill this Key Account Manager job opening in Detroit, Michigan. This job will be important for managing key customer relationships. The company will provide a generous compensation package along with inclusive benefits for highly qualified candidates that are the right fit for the job.
Detroit Key Account Manager Overview:
The Key Account Manager, to be located in the Detroit, Michigan area, will be primarily responsible for acting as a point of contact between the company and key customers. The Detroit, Michigan based Key Account Manager will educate customers on the company’s product line. The Key Account Manager will develop a strong technical understanding of the products to be able to generate sales. Located in the Detroit, Michigan area, the Key Account Manager will maintain a strong market knowledge to leverage product sales to key customers. This job, based in the Greater Detroit, Michigan Area, will provide necessary communication between company engineering and production teams and customers to ensure that products exceed customer needs and requirements.
Detroit Key Account Manager Job Opening:
- The Detroit, Michigan area Key Account Manager will manage relationships with key customers.
- This job will develop and in-depth knowledge of company products and services to provide technical sales presentations to generate business with key customers.
- The Key Account Manager provides communication between engineering and production teams and the customer.
- This job educates customers on company products, services, and technologies in order to best meet customer needs.
- The Key Account Manager, based in the Detroit, Michigan Area will maintain current market knowledge to inform marketing strategies and to communicate market information with management.
Key Account Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from an accredited college or university is required for his job.
- Previous experience (at least 5 years) is required for this job.
- Experience in the automotive industry or machine tools is expected.
- This role requires working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- This job will require some travel to company manufacturing facilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are absolutely necessary for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.