Chief Financial Officer Summary
Chief Financial Officer job opening in the Greater Chicago, Illinois Area. A leading non-profit professional organization within the healthcare industry is looking to fill a Chief Financial Officer job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois Area. JMJ Phillip’s healthcare recruiters are seeking strategic candidates with strong critical thinking skills to fill this Chief Financial Officer job opening in the Greater Chicago, Illinois Area. This job will be important for managing the organization’s financial strategies. The company will provide a strong compensation package with excellent benefits to highly qualified candidates that are the right fit for the job.
Chicago Chief Financial Officer Overview:
The Chief Financial Officer, to be located in the Greater Chicago, Illinois Area, will be primarily responsible for the development and implementation of the organization’s annual operating plans. The Chicago, Illinois Chief Financial Officer will ensure the organization can meet all financial goals through the development and monitoring of financial strategies. Overall, the Chicago, Illinois based Chief Financial Officer will manage the finance and accounting departments to ensure financial statements are accurate and effective. The Chief Financial Officer, located in the Chicago, Illinois area will oversee membership dues billing and collection. This Chicago, Illinois based job will also collaborate with other department leaders to facilitate marketing and communications efforts.
Chicago Chief Financial Officer Job Opening:
- The Chief Financial Officer in the Chicago, Illinois Area will lead the strategic functions and operations of the finance and accounting department.
- This job will develop, implement, and monitor financial strategies to ensure organization financial goals are met.
- The Chief Financial Officer will keep up to date with technological developments to increase efficiency and innovation within the finance department.
- This job will develop and manage division wide budgets.
- The Chief Financial Officer will also oversee the investment of short-term financial assets to maintain liquidity, safety, and yield on investments.
Chief Financial Officer (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is required for this job. Advanced degrees in finance or business are preferred.
- At least 7 years of experience in finance or accounting is required. Previous experience in a supervisory or management role is expected.
- Previous experience working with a non-profit organization is strongly preferred.
- This role will require the ability to develop and manage accounting policies and practices.
- This job requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.