Mechanical Engineer Summary
Mechanical Engineer job opening in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio Area. A leading manufacturer of ingredients for use in food production is looking to fill a Mechanical Engineer job opening in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio Area. JMJ Phillip’s food manufacturing recruiters are seeking self-motivated engineers with excellent time management skills to fill this Mechanical Engineer job opening in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This job will be important for providing engineering support for equipment and processes related to the manufacturing facility. The company will provide a generous compensation package with inclusive benefits for the right candidate for the job.
Cincinnati Mechanical Engineer Overview:
The Mechanical Engineer, to be located in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio area, will be primarily responsible for maintaining and supporting equipment processes related to rendering, baking, and biofuels. The Mechanical Engineer will work with other team members to assist in the design and construction of manufacturing equipment and processes. This job will also focus on continuous improvement by identifying opportunities for process upgrades and improvements. The successful Cincinnati, Ohio area Mechanical Engineer will assist in production maximization while reducing costs. The Mechanical Engineer, based in the Cincinnati, Ohio area, will assist in estimating costs of projects, upgrades, and improvements.
Cincinnati Mechanical Engineer Job Opening
- The Mechanical Engineer will assist in the design and construction of equipment and processes necessary for production in the manufacturing facility.
- This job will promote production maximization while minimizing costs.
- The Mechanical Engineer role will work with building and installation crews at multiple manufacturing sites.
- This role will act as a supervisor for Greenfield Building Projects and may hire outside engineering resources as needed for projects.
- The Mechanical Engineer will assist with process upgrades and improvements as well as provide cost estimates.
Mechanical Engineer (Cincinnati Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required for this job.
- At least 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment, food industry preferred.
- This job will require excellent math and statistical skills.
- Travel ability (50-60%) will also be needed for this job.
- This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.