Plant Manager Summary
Plant Manager job opening in the Greater Dallas, Texas area. A leading manufacturer of trailers is looking to fill a Plant Manager job opening in the greater Dallas, Texas area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are looking for leaders with strong business acumen to fill this Plant Manager job opening in the Greater Dallas, Texas Area. This job will be important for the management of all plant activities. The company will provide a strong compensation package with inclusive benefits for the right candidate for the job.
Dallas Plant Manager Overview:
The Plant Manager, to be located in the Greater Dallas, Texas area, will be responsible for the oversight of all activities within the manufacturing facility. The Dallas,
Dallas Plant Manager Job Opening
- This job will oversee all plant operations, including production, maintenance, quality, and shipping.
- The Plant Manager will establish production and quality standards for the manufacturing facility.
- This job will provide leadership and support to department leaders and staff to ensure that production goals as well as quality and safety standards are met.
- The Plant Manager will monitor health and safety regulations to comply with all state and federal regulations.
- This role also oversees maintenance of equipment and makes adjustments to the plant as necessary.
Plant Manager (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required for this role.
- At least 6 years of experience in a management role in a manufacturing environment is expected for this job.
- Previous experience with P&L responsibility will be necessary for this role.
- This job requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and train team members.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.