Vice President of Operations Summary
A Vice President of Operations job opening is available in the greater Dallas, Texas area. A growing food retailer is seeking a qualified individual to fill the Vice President of Operations job opening in the greater Dallas, Texas area. JMJ Phillips food industry recruiters are seeking an experienced operations professional who has generated significant high volume, high quality food in a multi-unit organization to fill the Vice President of Operations job opening in the Dallas, Texas area. The Vice President of Operations will be partnering with the CEO and CFO to organize and oversee the daily operations of the company by directing various management teams. The company is offering a highly competitive compensation, as well as benefits package, for an ideal candidate.
Dallas Vice President of Operations Overview:
The Dallas, Texas Vice President of Operations will be working closely with the CEO and CFO in order to help in the organization and oversight of the companies daily operations to meet the operational priorities and corporate goals. Also, the Dallas, Texas Vice President of Operations will conduct operations and strategic analysis to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations programs and improved employee product. The Dallas, Texas Vice President of Operations is responsible for implementing administrative and reporting processes and specifications that meet and exceed company’s operational goals knowledge and training.
Dallas Vice President of Operations Job Opening
- The Dallas, Texas Vice President of Operations will be working with the CFO on technology-related initiatives.
- This role requires supporting, reinforcing and aligning decisions with the corporate culture.
- The Vice President of Operations will present operations information to the board of directors.
- This job is responsible for building operational controls and growth plans to meet or exceed financial targets.
- This job requires ensuring consistent delivery of product quality, service and food safety standards across all stores.
Vice President of Operations (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required.
- At least fifteen years of significant, high volume,
high qualitymulti-unit operations experience.
- Strong technological acumen with IT and web-based projects.
- Experience utilizing operational and strategic analysis and reporting.
- Experience with facilitating operations controls, reporting
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.