Solutions Architect Summary
A Solutions Architect job opening in the greater Seattle, Washington area. An industry leading retail apparel chain is seeking a qualified individual to fill the Solutions Architect job opening in the greater Seattle, Washington area. JMJ Phillip’s retail apparel industry recruiters are seeking an organized and dedicated individual for a job opening in the greater Seattle, Washington area. The Seattle Solutions Architect will be responsible for managing global projects dedicated to improving operational cost, technological application, and business processes. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits to an individual displaying exemplary expertise as a Solutions Architect in the greater Seattle, Washington area.
Seattle Solutions Architect Overview:
The Seattle Solutions Architect will be responsible for leading complex projects aimed at improving various business processes. The selected individual will be responsible for implementing new technological improvements focused on increasing the productivity of material handling, logistics, and overall distribution. Furthermore, the qualified individual will be confident in implementing new
Seattle Solutions Architect Job Opening
- This job requires leading complex process improvement projects.
- This role requires implementing new technology focused on increasing supply chain productivity.
- This job requires leading teams dedicated to applying lean improvement techniques to reduce waste.
- This role requires creating data sets and statistical analyses to objectively track process improvement efforts.
- This job requires presenting information to department leaders and senior management teams.
Solutions Architect (Seattle Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a technological discipline from an accredited four-year university or institution is required for this job.
- This role requires at least eight years of experience in a similar role.
- This job requires a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- This role requires an optical scanning implementation experience.
- This job requires at least 50% domestic and international travel.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.