New Product Design Engineer Summary
There is a New Product Design Engineer job opening in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. A large building materials manufacturer is seeking a qualified individual to fill the New Product Design Engineer job opening in the Greater Atlanta, Georgia area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking an experienced new product design engineer with particular experience in polymer extrusion for a job opening in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. This is a great opportunity for a creative and motivated New Product Design Engineer looking for a great next opportunity for career advancement. The company is offering competitive compensation and benefits to an individual fitting the proper criteria with a background in manufacturing.
Atlanta New Product Design Engineer Overview:
The New Product Design Engineer will be responsible for designing prototypes, models, mock-ups and simulations. The New Product Design Engineer will also be responsible for running or managing trials and experiments for new products. The New Product Design Engineer’s responsibilities also include planning, tracking and reporting progress to stakeholders, maintaining documents and records, and participating in patenting process. Other responsibilities include researching markets, materials, processes and intellectual property. The company is looking for an individual that is both creative and knowledgeable in hands on designing. An ideal candidate will have leadership skills such as, a drive for results, focus on customers, building good relationships, and positively influencing others.
Atlanta New Product Design Engineer Job Opening
- The New Product Design Engineer will need experience with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Premier, etc.
- Experience in welding, plumbing, electrical and carpentry are a plus.
- The New Product Design Engineer will need to be able to work independently with autonomy and self-direction.
- This job requires creativity in product design, as well as in problem solving.
- The Atlanta New Product Design Engineer may need to work additional hours and other shifts if needed in order to accomplish goals.
New Product Design Engineer (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- At least 2 years in the manufactured goods industry, preferably the polymer extrusion field.
- Product development experience.
- Experience with polymer extrusion.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Solidworks.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.