Controls Technician Summary
There is a Controls Technician job opening in the Detroit, Michigan area. A growing consumer goods manufacturer is in search of a self-motivated, and knowledgeable individual to fill the Controls Technician job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s consumer goods manufacturing recruiters are seeking an experienced controls technician with a production or industrial background or a job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. This is a great opportunity for a controls technician that is looking for the next step in their professional career. The company is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package for this position.
Detroit Controls Technician Overview:
The Controls Technician, based in the greater Detroit, Michigan area, will be responsible for assisting production on
Detroit Controls Technician Job Opening
- The Controls Technician will need to support the implementation of a comprehensive electrical preventive maintenance program.
- The Controls Technician must be able to assist production on a need be basis to enhance and improve product output.
- This job requires participating in ongoing projects on identification and documentation of electrical control systems that are not clearly identified including programming for SLC, PLC #2 #3 #5.
- This role requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- This job involves general maintenance work.
Controls Technician (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
yearsof electrical experience in production/industrial background.
- Experience with PLC and Allen Bradley a must.
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to handle a physical workload.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.