Applications Engineer Job Opening Flint Michigan
Applications Engineer Summary
There is an Applications Engineer job opening in the Flint, Michigan area. A climate control systems manufacturer is in search of a strong candidate to fill the Application Engineer job opening in the greater Flint Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a dependable individual with strong analytical skills for a job opening in the greater Flint, Michigan area. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter with a keen eye for detail. An ideal candidate for this job will be an independent thinker who excels at problem-solving.
Flint Applications Engineer Overview:
The Applications Engineer, based in the greater Flint area, will regularly coordinate and review the work of designers and drafters developing 2D, 3D, and shop fabrication drawings. This job will work externally with owners, approving engineers, general contractors, installation contractors, controls contractors, and sales representatives as the project requires. Additionally, the Flint Applications Engineer will work internally with Sales, Estimating, Detailing, Project Management, and Manufacturing departments to ensure successful completion of the project. This job will entail investigating equipment failures to diagnose faulty operation or design of existing system and the creation action plan for service department. It is the responsibility of the Applications Engineer to analyze the feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems.
Engineer Job Opening
- The Applications Engineer will use independent judgment and apply engineering principles to perform a wide variety of tasks from selling to the manufacturing processes.
- This Job will coordinate and review the work of designers and drafters developing 2D, 3D, and shop fabrication drawings.
- The Flint-based Applications Engineer will
demonstrate knowledgeof chilled water, hot water, condenser water, steam, and plumbingsystems.
- This job will interface with internal and external parties to ensure the success of each project.
- This role will analyze the feasibility, design, operation
andperformance of equipment, components and systems.
Applications Engineer (Flint Area) Job Requirements:
Bechelor’sdegree in mechanical engineering or HVAC technology is required for this job.
- At least 3 years of experience in an applicable industry is required for the Applications Engineer role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, 2D
AutoCad, and solid modeling software. Experience with 3D pipe modeling preferred.
- To be successful, the Flint Applications Engineer must communicate effectively in both speech and writing.
- Analytical thinking and reasoning are a must to solve problems in the Applications Engineer role.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.