Finance Director Summary
There is now a Finance Director job opening in the greater Detroit area. An automotive manufacturer is currently in the process of searching for someone capable of coming in and filling the Finance Director job opening in the greater Detroit Michigan area. This company specializes in plastic components used for the automotive exterior. The ideal candidate for this job will have a great deal of experience working with automotive exterior products, as well as a wealth of financial knowledge. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are now seeking an analytical thinker with excellent leadership skills to step in and fill the Finance Director job opening in the greater Detroit area. This job offers an excellent benefits package.
Detroit Finance Director Overview:
The Detroit Finance Director will oversee the finance department of this automotive manufacturing company. They will work with personnel in order to make sure that all financial goals are consistently met. The Finance Director must have experience working in the automotive industry. The Finance Director will monitor all accounting activities to ensure that work flow in running efficiently and effectively in this Detroit manufacturing facility. This job will require the Finance Director to work with the department to develop sound financial plans for the company. The Detroit Finance Director will play a large role in budgeting processes. The Finance Director will also participate in planning and forecasting. This job may require travel in and around the Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Finance Director Job Opening
- The Detroit Finance Director will lead the financial department.
- The Finance Director will oversee all accounting activities in order to make sure that goals are met, and work flow runs efficiently.
- This job will require the Finance Director to help develop financial plans and scheduling.
- The Finance Director will play a role in the budgeting process.
- This job may require travel in and around the Detroit, Michigan area.
Finance Director (greater Detroit area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a must.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of financial management experience.
- Strong leadership skills are essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required for this job.
Job postings expire
in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job
openings are not public.