Key Account Manager Summary
A Key Account Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. An industry leading automotive components manufacturer is seeking a qualified individual to fill the Key Account Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s automotive manufacturing recruiters are seeking an independent and driven individual for a job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. For a motivated account management professional who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity.
Detroit Key Account Manager Overview:
The metropolitan Detroit, Michigan area Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of major clients. He or she will be responsible for keeping current business as well as building a larger book of business. The Key Account Manager will understand customer needs and provide suitable solutions. He or she will act as the liaison between the customer and internal company teams for this job.
Detroit Key Account Manager Job Opening
- The Key Account Manager will be responsible for contributing to sales generation that eventually lead to established relationships.
- He or she will ensure that products are delivered to the customers on time and as ordered.
- The Key Account Manager will be responsible for having an expert knowledge of company products and customer needs.
Key Account Manager (Detroit area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree from an accredited institute in the field of business is highly preferred for this job.
- A minimum of five years in an account management position in manufacturing is required for this job.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is highly preferred.
- A strong sales record is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.