Vice President of Manufacturing Summary
A Vice President of Manufacturing job opening. An industry leading energy company is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Vice President of Manufacturing. JMJ Phillip’s energy industry recruiters are seeking a consistent and innovative individual for a job opening. The Vice President of Manufacturing will be responsible for overseeing multiple diverse energy facilities focused on promoting new manufacturing strategies, lean methodology, and tenacious leadership. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits to an individual displaying exemplary expertise as a Vice President of Manufacturing.
Vice President of Manufacturing Overview:
There is a Vice President of Manufacturing job opening. The Vice President of Manufacturing will be responsible for overseeing all operations and functions for manufacturing and materials management for all manufacturing locations. The selected individual will be tasked with enriching leadership personnel and will be focused on developing people focused on future growth and improving operational efficiency. The Vice President of Manufacturing will be expected to create a new business culture focused on increasing safety, implementing sustainable processes, effective delivery systems, and reducing costs.
Vice President of Manufacturing Job Opening
- This job requires overseeing all operations and functions for multiple energy manufacturing and material facilities.
- This role requires enriching personnel to focus on future growth and increasing operational efficiency.
- This job requires implementing and enforcing industry-related safety policies.
- This role requires creating sustainable manufacturing processes through lean methodology.
- This job requires developing processes to reduce costs across the organization.
Vice President of Manufacturing Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or a relevant subject from an accredited four-year university or institution is required
- This job requires a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent from an accredited university or institution.
- At least 15 years of experience in a large manufacturing environment is required for this job.
- This role requires at least five years of energy-related industry experience.
- This job requires experience leading multi-site operations.
Job postings expire
in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings
are not public.