Plant Manager Summary
Plant Manager job opening in Dallas, Texas. A building materials company is seeking candidates for a Plant Manager job opening in the greater Dallas, Texas area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking driven, process-oriented manufacturing leadership professionals in the greater Dallas area. This job is an exciting opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
Dallas Plant Manager Overview:
The Dallas Plant Manager will oversee all operations of the manufacturing facility. The Dallas Plant Manager will organize regular meetings with direct reports to communicate tasks and objectives to each department in order to reach company goals. The Dallas Plant Manager will be responsible for maintaining a profitable operation without compromising quality or safety. The Dallas Plant Manager will organize and lead training events to ensure that the facility functions at peak efficiency and the employees are well educated in quality and safety policies.
Dallas Plant Manager Job Opening
- The Dallas Plant Manager will lead management personnel in the facility to ensure that company goals are met in the plant.
- Organize regular meetings with management personnel to communicate company goals and initiatives for the plant.
- Organize and lead Lean continuous improvement events to improve the production efficiency in the plant.
- The Dallas Plant Manager will implement changes in order to reach company goals in the areas of production, profitability, and quality.
- Work with management to evaluate processes and identify areas of improvement.
Plant Manager (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the area of engineering, business, or a related area.
- A minimum of 9 years of progressive experience in manufacturing environments,
preferabblyin plastic manufacturing A proven history of successful leadership in a manufacturing facility.
- Great organization skills, able to follow
progressof several projects at once.
- Able to establish and foster strong relationships with personnel at every level of the organization.
- Able to motivate others.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.