Industrial Sales Associate Summary
Industrial Sales Associate job opening in the greater Detroit, MI area. A leading manufacturer of coated fabrics and films for the automotive and construction industries is looking to fill an Industrial Sales Associate job opening in the greater Detroit area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking excellent multitaskers with a close attention to detail for a job opening for an Industrial Sales Associate in Detroit. This job will be an important for the company’s business development efforts. The company will provide a generous compensation package along with comprehensive benefits for the right candidate for the job.
Detroit Industrial Sales Associate Overview:
The Industrial Sales Associate, to be located in the metro Detroit area, will be responsible for growing the company’s customer base while managing an extensive book of sales. In this job, the Detroit area Industrial Sales Associate will be primarily responsible for facilitating opportunities for business development to expand the company’s sales footprint. The Industrial Sales Associate will also focus on strategy development for new products and technologies and creating logistical solutions to meet customer demands. A major component of this job will be to build and maintain strong customer relations in order to maintain existing business.
Detroit Industrial Sales Associate Job Opening
- The Industrial Sales Associate will be the primary point of contact for customers.
- This job will ensure that products are delivered promptly and meet customer needs and expectations.
- The metro Detroit based Industrial Sales Associate will identify opportunities for business development and facilitate customer growth.
- This job will forecast and maintain key account metrics in order to communicate product needs to production personnel.
- The Industrial Sales Associate job will assist customers with any needs or issues after product delivery.
Industrial Sales Associate (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Previous experience (at least three years) with automotive interior trim is also necessary for this role
- A demonstrated ability to manage high profile accounts is also expected
- Excellent communication skills are an absolute must for this job. The ability to communicate to customers and company personnel at all levels is necessary
- This job requires the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to details
Job postings expire
in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job
openings are not public.