Software Developer Summary
There is now a Software Developer job opening in the Denver, Colorado area. A well-known company that manufactures consumer electronics is in the process of seeking out an individual capable of filling the Software Developer job opening in the Denver, Colorado area. JMJ Phillip’s software recruiters are seeking a technically sound individual with a strong analytical mind to fill the Software Developer job opening in the Denver, Colorado area. The ideal person for this position will have an outstanding background in developing software for consumer electronics, with a great deal of proficiency in multiple different programming languages. This job offers a strong benefits package.
Denver Software Developer Overview:
Denver Software Developer Job Opening
- The Denver Software Developer will write software and applications for the products provided by the company.
- The Software Developer will debug code to make sure that there are no errors in code.
- This job requires the Software Developer to draft up documentation used for running the applications.
- The Software Developer will train others whenever necessary.
- This job does not require any travel outside of the Denver, Colorado area.
Software Developer (Denver area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- The Software Developer must have at least seven years of programming experience.
- This person must have experience with technical writing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.