Sales Rep Summary
There is a job opening for a Sales Rep in the Detroit, Michigan area. A family-owned consumer goods company is seeking a driven individual to fill a Sales Representative job opening in the Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s consumer goods recruiters are now seeking a charismatic individual with customer service or sales experience in order to best fill the Sales Representative job opening in the Detroit, Michigan Area. This company sells consumer electronics and household appliances. This job is perfect for an outgoing individual who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Detroit Sales Representative Overview:
The Detroit Sales Representative will be responsible for creating a comfortable sales experience for the company’s customers. The Sales Representative will be accountable for achieving sales goals and educating customers about products to drive profitable sales growth. This job requires the Sales Representative to work on the sales floor actively generating sales by engaging with customers. The Sales Representative will provide excellent service in a multi-skills environment that includes responding to customers with a sense of urgency while being proficient in written and verbal communication. The ideal candidate for this job would have 2+ years of consumer sales experience.
Detroit Sales Representative Job Opening
- The Detroit Sales Representative will be responsible for informing customers of key product attributes to build interest in the merchandise/brand and to build clientele.
- The Sales Representative is accountable for achieving sales and service objectives and providing customer service to drive profitable sales growth.
- This job requires the candidate to be a self-starter who will go out and track down a sale.
- This job will require standing or walking for the duration of the shift.
- The Sales Representative should cultivate strong and lasting relationships with the company’s customers.
Sales Representative (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- 2 or more years of sales experience is preferred for this job.
- The idea candidate will have excellent written communications and keyboarding skills.
- The Sales Representative must be organized, detail oriented and driven to close the sale.
- The ability to appreciate the customer’s perspective and put their need first by showing empathy, patience, and treating them with compassion.
- Must have the ability to respond to customer needs with a sense of urgency.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.