Software Engineer Summary
Job opening for a Software Engineer in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. A leading developer of specialized treatments for psychological disorders is looking to fill a job opening for a Software Engineer in the greater Philadelphia, PA area. This job will be important to maintain the company’s product software and web pages. JMJ Phillip’s medical device recruiters are seeking experienced web developers with excellent interpersonal skills to fill this Philadelphia area Software Engineer job opening. The company will provide a generous compensation package along with comprehensive benefits for highly qualified individuals that are the right fit for the job.
Philadelphia Software Engineer Overview:
The Software Engineer, to be located in the greater Philadelphia, PA area, will be primarily responsible for developing new features and debugging software issues associated with the company’s products. This job will also have a strong emphasis on web development. Other job duties include developing automation tests and performing system level testing to ensure all software is running optimally. The Software Engineer role will also troubleshoot field issues and initiate design and coding reviews to implement software solutions. Overall, the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania based Software Engineer will engage in the development of new processes and procedures in order to enhance overall software quality.
Philadelphia Software Engineer Job Opening:
- The Software Engineer will develop new software features associated with company products and non-product software alike.
- This Philadelphia based job will also troubleshoot software use issues in the field.
- This role will require coding and design reviews in order to maintain optimal software functioning.
- The Software Engineer also develops automated tests and performs system level tests for software products.
- This role will focus on continuous development of processes and procedures to ensure product enhancement.
Software Engineer (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a four-year degree from an accredited college or university. Degrees in engineering or computer science are strongly preferred.
- Previous experience (at least 3-5 years) in software development is absolutely required for this job.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing services, such as Azure are preferred.
- This job requires excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work within a team.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.