Project Manager Summary
There is currently a Project Manager job opening in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. A company that provides transportation services for many different industries is now in the process of seeking an individual to fill the Project Manager job opening in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. This company transports materials, including chemicals, construction materials, and environmental materials. JMJ Phillip’s logistics recruiters are now seeking an individual with a strong background in chemicals and a great deal technical experience in order to best fill the Project Manager job opening in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. This job offers an excellent benefits package.
Salt Lake City Project Manager Overview:
The Salt Lake City Project Manager will be in charge of many different ongoing projects. These projects will deal with chemical refineries in numerous locations outside of the Salt Lake City area. This job will require the Project Manager to work with multiple locations to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The Project Manager will utilize their experience in chemicals and construction in order to make sure that any issues that may arise in a project are appropriately addressed. The Project Manager may need to complete any additional duties that may arise. This job requires extensive travel in and outside of the Salt Lake City, Utah area.
Salt Lake City Project Manager Job Opening:
- The Salt Lake City Project Manager will monitor multiple projects.
- The Project Manager will work with different chemical refineries to ensure that projects are completed on time and within the allotted budget.
- This job requires the Project Manager to address any immediate concerns as they arise.
- This job requires extensive travel in and outside of the Salt Lake City, Utah area.
Project Manager (Salt Lake City) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in chemical transportation.
- The Project Manager should have experience running large-scale projects.
- The ability to speak Spanish is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.