Sales Engineer Summary
A Sales Engineer job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. An industry leading industrial equipment manufacturing company is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Sales Engineer in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s industrial equipment manufacturing recruiters are seeking an experienced and technical individual for a job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. The Detroit Sales Engineer will be responsible for generating sales aimed at increasing this company’s client base and profit margins. Primary responsibilities will include generating and following leads, servicing current customer accounts, and performing product demonstrations for customers. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits to an individual displaying exemplary expertise as a Sales Engineer in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Sales Engineer Overview:
There is a job opening for a Sales Engineer in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. The Detroit Sales Engineer will be responsible for identifying and establishing new clients. In order to complete this task, the selected individual may be required to conduct market research and product presentations to inform all potential clients about the products sold. In addition, the Detroit Sales Engineer will be required to maintain old customer accounts. This will include periodically contacting these clients to ensure all of their needs are satisfied. The qualified individual will be required to regularly attend education workshops, review new products, and participate in conferences and events to stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor products. The Detroit Sales Engineer will also be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and summarizing all sales documentation.
Detroit Sales Engineer Job Opening
- This job requires identifying and establishing new clients.
- This role requires conducting market research and presentations to keep clients up-to-date with all products.
- This job requires maintaining old customer accounts to ensure all their needs are satisfied.
- This role requires regularly attending educational workshops, conferences, and events to stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor products.
- This job requires compiling and summarizing all sales data for analysis and documentation.
Sales Engineer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or a related industry from an accredited four-year university or institution.
- This role requires at least five years of experience in technical sales.
- This job requires the ability to create and establish long-lasting customer relationships.
- This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This job requires at least 50% travel.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.