Director of Accounting Summary
A Director of Accounting job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. An industry leading real estate development company is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Director of Accounting in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s real estate development recruiters are seeking an organized and technically proficient individual for a job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. The Detroit Director of Accounting will be responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the company. The selected individual will be responsible for performing this job in accordance with all regulatory and advisory organization in the industry. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits to an individual displaying exemplary expertise as a Director of Accounting the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Director of Accounting Overview:
There is a Director of Accounting job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. The Detroit Director of Accounting will be responsible for leading all fiscal functions of this real estate development company. Primary responsibilities include organizing, implementing, and evaluating the organization’s fiscal functions and performance. This will also require participation as a strategic business partner by keeping positive organizational development through strategic plans and programs. This job will require providing accurate financial analyses of budgets, reports, and industry trends to provide assistance to the executive leadership team. The selected individual will be responsible for handling relationships with all outside financial contributors and institutions. Other responsibilities will include managing and developing a strong team of financial personnel to keep information accurate while allowing the company to increase in-hand cash and further opportunities.
Detroit Director of Accounting Job Opening
- This job requires directing all fiscal functions of the organization.
- This role requires accordance with all industry-related regulations and advisory organizations.
- This job requires implementing and evaluating the company’s fiscal performance.
- This role requires providing strategic long-term financial planning to support company growth and the executive leadership team.
- This job requires managing and developing a team of financial personnel.
Director of Accounting (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a master’s degree from an accredited university or institution.
- This role requires at least 10 years of experience directing large accounting operations.
- This job requires at least 5 years of experience working within real estate development.
- This job prefers experience with restaurant real estate expansion.
- This role requires high ethical standards.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.