Head of DC Summary
A wonderful opportunity is open qualified candidates to apply for a Head of DC position in the greater Dallas, Texas metro. A premier leader in the retail and pharmacy industry is on the prowl for quality candidates to fill a Head of DC job opening in the Dallas, Texas area. Our recruiters with retail and supply chain expertise are searching across the country for the cream of the crop for this job opening in the greater Dallas, Texas area. The opportunity to work for a retail leader is too good to pass up for ambitious Heads of DC looking to take their next career steps.
Dallas, Texas Head of DC Overview:
The greater Dallas, Texas area Head of DC will monitor warehouse staff members to ensure the work floor is running efficiently. He or she will be responsible for creating a layout for the distribution center to better streamline distribution processes. The Head of DC will set goals and metrics for staff members to meet.
Dallas, Texas Head of DC Job Opening:
- The Head of DC will be responsible for setting health and safety standards to ensure distribution center workers are protected.
- He or she will be responsible for coordinating with retail store managers to ensure that store inventory is replenished as required.
- The Head of DC will create new supply processes as necessary to address logistical issues.
Head of DC (Dallas, Texas Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree from an accredited institute in the field of supply chain management, or a similar field, is required for this role.
- A minimum of four years as a distribution center manager is required for this position.
- Experience working for a distribution center in the retail industry is highly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary for this role.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.