Principal Utilities Engineer Summary
A Principal Utilities Engineer job opening in the greater Omaha, Nebraska area. An industry leading food company is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Principal Utilities Engineer in the greater Omaha, Nebraska area. JMJ Phillip’s food industry recruiters are seeking an energized and tactical individual for a job opening in the greater Omaha, Nebraska area. The Omaha Principal Utilities Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support and leadership for industrial utility systems and engineering compliance programs. This job also requires assisting the project team by reviewing plans, conducting system inspections, and other utility equipment requirements. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits to an individual displaying exemplary expertise as a Principal Utilities Engineer in the greater Omaha, Nebraska area.
Omaha Principal Utilities Engineer Overview:
There is a Principal Utilities Engineer job opening in the greater Omaha, Nebraska area. The Omaha Principal Utilities Engineer will be responsible for developing and improving engineering compliance programs. Most importantly, these programs must comply with all state and federal regulations. The qualified individual will also be required to provide any technical support and leadership for the facilities industrial utility system. It is also expected that the selected individual is capable of making utility improvement suggestions to keep the facility competitive and state of the art. The Omaha Principal Utilities Engineer will be required to review all technical documents for utilities-based projects being conducted.
Omaha Principal Utilities Engineer Job Opening
- This job requires maintaining and evolving engineering compliance programs.
- This role requires ensuring all utilities engineering complies with state and federal regulations.
- This job requires providing technical leadership and support for the facilities industrial utility systems.
- This role requires making utility improvements to keep the facility up to date.
- This job requires working with project teams and reviewing technical documents for utility-based projects.
Principal Utilities Engineer (Omaha Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited four-year university or institution.
- This role requires at least ten years’ experience with utility systems.
- This job requires a Professional Engineering (PE) License.
- This role requires up to 75% domestic travel.
- This job requires proficiency with verbal and written communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.