Materials Manager Summary
An exciting Materials Manager job opportunity in the greater Dallas, Texas metro area is now available for applications from materials manager professionals. A leader in the railroad component manufacture and repair industry is searching for ambitious materials professionals to fill a Materials Manager job opening in the Dallas, Texas area. Our railroad and manufacturing recruiters are searching for exceptional candidates to fill this open Materials Manager job opportunity in the greater Dallas, Texas area. The chance to work for one of the global leaders in the railroad industry should excite any materials managers looking to take the next steps in their career progression.
Dallas, Texas Materials Manager Overview:
The greater Dallas, Texas area Materials Manager is responsible for ensuring all manufacturing materials are procured in a timely manner to meet the plant’s production demand. He or she will be responsible for meeting budgetary goals and will actively work to reduce overstock. The Materials Manager will be responsible for a team of materials professionals.
Dallas, Texas Materials Manager Job Opening:
- The Materials Manager will hire, fire, manage, and train a team of materials professionals.
- He or she will be responsible for ensuring the department meets quality assurance goals.
- The Materials Manager will organize the annual inventory count and will maintain accurate records.
Materials Manager (Dallas, Texas Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree from an accredited institute in the fields of supply chain, or a similar field, is highly preferred for this job opportunity.
- A minimum of three years of experience managing a purchasing team in a manufacturing setting is required for this position.
- Previous working in the railroad manufacturing and repair industry is strongly desired.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required for this position.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.